Demand Fulfilment Planner (10922)
Supply Chain | Hybrid in Kirkland, Quebec, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Demand Fulfilment Planner to work for our client in Kirkland, QC. In this role, your purpose is to achieve a high customer service level within operating expenses by ensuring optimal Supply Chain performance in compliance with guidelines and procedures.
This is a hybrid opportunity to work remote and onsite. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support the Demand activities during the multi-phasing implementation of SAP.
- Identify and resolve potential demand and supply issues. Following up with timely deliveries and informing stakeholders about significant supply events and development in the supply chain.
- Monitor inventory levels, take a pro-active approach to avoid discards, and follow up with stakeholders within established guidelines.
- Ensure efficient and effective communication to internal and external process stakeholders.
- Generate, and analyze reports, metrics, and KPIs regarding demand, supply master data, and inventory.
- Review and analyze demand forecasts provided by Demand Planning.
- Maintain supply planning systems with a focus on data accuracy.
- Participate in Finished Goods Inventory of Questionable Value (IQV) Process.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in administration, Supply Chain / Logistics, or Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Supply Chain Management (Operations, Supply Planning, Demand Planning) or related.
- Proficient use of MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Capability to work well in a cross-cultural and cross-functional business setting.
- Manufacturing / Operations experience.
- Knowledge of SAP and ERP systems
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.