Contact Tracer - COVID-19 (11976)
Admin | Philadelphia, PA | Contract
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Contact Tracer to work with our client throughout the State of Pennsylvania. In this role, you will call contacts of newly diagnosed COVID-19 patients to provide information regarding quarantine procedures and resources.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform calls to newly diagnosed patients.
• Communicate in professional and empathetic manner.
• Enroll contacts in electronic daily monitoring tool.
• Provide information on quarantine procedures, refer to testing sites (if appropriate), etc.
• Refer contacts to COVID-19 Care Resource Coordinator for social resources, as appropriate.
• Follow scripts provided (deviation from scripts and/or providing information not included in script – not permitted).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Pennsylvania resident preferred.
• Familiarity with PA geography (cities, towns, locations, etc.), required.
• Fluent in the English language (written, verbal).
• Bilingual in other language(s), preferred.
• Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
• Computer proficiency.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.