Commercial Trade Manager (9310)
International | Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Contract
This position is for Canadian residents only.
InGenesis is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Commercial Trade Manager role with our client located in Kirkland, Quebec. In this role, you will act as a key enabler for the organization, primarily through the management of communication to wholesalers.
This role requires a comprehensive, highly organized individual that is unfazed in the face of uncertainty and ambiguity to deliver clear actionable solutions and alternatives to address unique business/commercial challenges. If this sounds like you, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Manage the relationship with major wholesalers, chain distributors, and direct accounts.
- Handle all communications such as contracting requirements, operational processes, price changes, new product notifications, etc.
- Help resolve any issues arising from day to day activities affecting trade partners.
- Negotiate agreements and financial deals aligned with company/brand strategy and targets.
- Seek and identify new business opportunities with existing partners.
- Manage trade partners' performance.
- Track and monitor execution and success.
- Review KPIs, conduct business reviews, control costs, and identify cost saving opportunities
- Ensure optimal inventory level in the trade channels.
- Analyze volume and inventory levels and report to internal stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Science or Health Care (related or equivalent field may also be considered).
- Proven track record in management, sales, operations, procurement or finance with great negotiation abilities.
- Strong understanding of key success factors related to building strong business relationships with external partners and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the wholesaler/distributor environment.
- Bilingual in English and French.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.