Clinical Quality Assurance Manager (10902)
Management | Laredo, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinical Quality Assurance Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will participate in the analyses of healthcare data and on multiple projects related to quality, safety, and clinical performance. You will also facilitate and support cross-functional teams to improve operational processes critical to safe, high quality, efficient, patient-centered care by leveraging Change Management methodologies.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Manages and coaches’ teams to improve health outcomes using quality improvement approaches including but not limited to defining aims for improvement, setting up indicators and tracking them on time series or control charts, testing and implementing changes and using Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) Cycles.
- Designs and develops reports and analyzes and interprets data.
- Performs complex and detailed clinical and operational data analysis with reliability as well as providing audit trails in all work.
- Reports any quality issues through established clinical data and analytic processes for documentation and follow-up.
- Assumes responsibility for development of key deliverables such as quarterly and monthly reports and standardized or ad hoc/ custom requests.
- Creates professional reports and presentations that provide quality information.
- Develops valid and reliable performance measures to support the quality improvement strategic objectives of the organization.
- Identifies opportunities to automate processes for optimization and increased efficiency.
- Develops and maintains documentation to facilitate knowledge management and ensure continuity.
- Promotes the integration of best practices into existing systems.
- Communicates effectively with clinicians and leadership to learn from their expertise and convey new information to them.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in informatics, computer science, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Knowledge of quality, safety, and clinical performance data and statistical methods; using moderate to complex database queries preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare field/informatics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in use of Electronic Health Records
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.