Clinic Coordinator (12307)
Clinic Coordinator | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clinic Coordinator to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide trained paramedical support in administering health care services and a variety of advanced and complex clerical tasks to support clinic functions.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Conduct initial screening of occupational medicine patients (audiometric testing, eye testing, vital signs, etc.).
• Assist physicians with examinations.
• Oversee maintenance of office records.
• Direct patient to examination room.
• Schedule patient appointments and tests.
• Stock clinic supplies, as needed.
• Maintain and schedule repair of diagnostic testing equipment.
• Respond to emergency situations.
• Assist with data entry and processing.
• Code and process forms/documents using standard policies and procedures.
• Establish and maintain filing systems.
• Route incoming mail.
• Answer correspondence not requiring supervisor’s attention.
• Answer multi-line phones and greet/direct visitors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 5+ years of office experience (including at least 2 years in a healthcare setting).
• Preferred: Medical coding certification.
• Computer proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, up to 20 pounds frequently, and up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.