Clerk 2 (10256)
Administrative | Sandusky, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clerk 2 to work with our client located in Sandusky, OH. In this role, you will provide general clerical tasks
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Performs general clerical tasks including but not limited to processing financial and/or budgetary statements, purchase orders and/or billings, maintains files by purging, consolidating or creating files, logs, checks and/or computes totals and/or makes changes in filed data by adding, adjusting and/or deleting materials, researches files for data or information requested, makes corrections to filed data, logs and codes data, provides preliminary contact with public, completes routine forms, maintains accurate records, etc.
- Performs basic clerical tasks including but not limited to picking up, opening, stamping, sorting, distributing and/or sending out mail, does copy work, counting, alphabetizing, separating, collating, coding, sorting and distributing materials, photocopies, greets visitors, answers telephone, takes messages and/or refers calls, etc.
- Performs other related duties including but not limited to typing various materials, operating video display terminal to enter and retrieve data, operating word processing equipment and/or personal computer, etc.
- Formal education in arithmetic that includes addition, subtraction, multiplication and division and in reading, writing and speaking common English vocabulary.
- 4+ months training or 4+ months experience in office practices and procedures.
- 3+ months training or 3+ months experience in public relations. -Or 4+ months experience as Clerk I. -Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications for Employment noted above.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.