Case Aide (11609)
Case Management | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Case Aide to work with our client. In this role, you will provide direct ancillary support to reunification services by using sound professional judgment and best practices to ensure the swift reunification of unaccompanied children (UC) with their family or sponsor(s) while maintaining compliance with established state and federal standards and requirements.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Compile, prepare, submit, and maintain accurate records, files, forms, statistics, and additional information in accordance with state and federal requirements.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting.
- Assist Case Managers in filing, scanning, and sorting documents.
- Organize and manage closed case files.
- Complete daily reports to supervisor.
- Support the needs of operations to include organizing, assisting, preparing for meetings, and communication with staff.
- Support team with routine or daily responsibilities, including by not limited to filing, copying, data entry, scanning, and sorting.
- Utilize data management and reporting systems.
- Assist with auditing UC files.
- Participate in team meetings and discussions.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required)
- Two or more years of college level course work (preferred)
- One year of related experience
- Experience with computer software and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneDrive)
- Experience with printer/copier/fax machines
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents. The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.