Business Data Analyst (9656)
Corporate | Remote | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Business Data Analyst to work remotely with our corporate office in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will produce insightful market and business analytics for workforce solution programs, including external economic/global business trends, client specific analytics and overall program key performance indicators (KPI’s) and service level agreements (SLA’s).
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Acts as project manager for all analytic deliverables coordinating with executives, stakeholders and developers to ensure an on time and high-quality product is delivered.
- Performs routine business analysis, e.g. statistical analysis, explanatory and predictive modeling, data mining.
- Researches best practices and supports developing the solutions and recommendations for the current business operations.
- Contributes analysis for regular client quarterly business reviews.
- Provides contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) reporting.
- Works with leadership to develop and report client specific and enterprise metrics.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to develop process recommendations.
- Provides written explanation of results and trends to stakeholders.
- Builds reports within the VMS and ATS according to requirements from requestor.
- Manages new analytic deliverables.
- Develops presentation of data trends that provides business insight.
- Utilizes case management system to manage, monitor, and track all reporting requests from internal and external clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or Business).
- Strong research and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- Strong initiative and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify problems and opportunities, gather relevant evidence, and make effective decisions using sound judgment.
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Vendor Management Systems (VMS) such as Fieldglass, Beeline or PeopleFluent.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) such as Bullhorn, Healthsource or Taleo.
- Experience with business intelligence software such as Power BI, Business Objects or equivalent.
- SQL experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.