Administrative Assistant (11929)
Administrative | Las Cruces , NM | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client. In this role, you will be working in a facility that provides care to Unaccompanied children (UC). The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of routine administrative functions and miscellaneous clerical work for the supervisory and immediate staff.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Establishes, maintains, and manages office files, databases, and creates electronic spreadsheets.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls to the medical facility and routes accordingly.
- Takes care of matters and answers questions that do not require research or technical knowledge.
- Maintains calendar, schedule, appointments, and meetings for supervisor.
- Receives and screens incoming correspondence and directives to keep up to date on activities.
- Takes initiative to prioritize tasks, reschedule meetings, and obtain clarification if needed.
- Assembles, compiles, and summarizes information from files and documents received.
- Controls incoming, outgoing correspondence and action documents to ensure deadlines are met.
- Prepares or assembles documents required to ensure deadlines are kept.
- Maintains functional proficiency and ease of use utilizing electronic health records.
- Reviews files to meet current needs and periodically reviews materials for disposition.
- Attends and participates in general/medical staff meetings.
- Participates in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborates with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- An associate degree in related field.
- Five years of professional experience.
- Experience in a healthcare setting as an Administrative Assistant is preferred.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.