Account Clerk 2 (9329)
Accounting / Finance | Leavittsburg, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Account Clerk 2 to work with our client located in Leavittsburg, OH. In this role, you will perform a variety of bookkeeping duties such as posting transactions, reviewing invoices, and creating financial reports.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Analyze and process expense reports, invoices, vouchers, etc.
- Determine accuracy and validity of entries.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for submission.
- Verify and compute retroactive pay due to court decisions, errors in prior payrolls, etc.
- Prepare purchase orders and encumbrances.
- Handle inventory control and asset depreciation.
- Act as county/yard timekeeper.
- Compile and generate reports for use in management of county/yard operations.
- Balance purchase orders.
- Post, update, and balance ledgers and journals for internal accounts.
- Post receipt of various types of funds.
- Balance accounts on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Reconcile internal accounts with auditor & state accounting.
- Verify actual inventory against auditing report and identify discrepancies.
- Assist in training of lower-level account clerks.
- Complete forms which report inventory levels.
- Order office supplies.
- Open/sort mail.
- Maintain files.
- Answer telephone inquiries and respond/refer complaints.
- Greet customers.
- Dispatch crews during emergency situations as directed by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 courses or 6 months experience in high school or college accounting/bookkeeping.
- 1 course or 3 months experience in operation of adding machine and calculator.
- 6+ months of bookkeeping experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.