Human Resources | Oakland, CA | Full Time and Contract
The Company is looking for a full-cycle University Recruiter to join the team and help us grow the University Program. The right individual will be a passionate about interns and our intern program. Our team is responsible for attracting the best talent and driving a meaningful and enriching 10-week experience.
Building on the success of our Road Crew internship program, the company is focused on identifying our next generation of diverse leaders by bringing on an experienced university recruiter. As a university recruiter, you’ll work closely with the university/EDU manager to execute a critical entry-level pipeline strategy and be a thought-partner in how we transform a traditional university recruiting model. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about identifying top talent through creative ways, creating narratives that amplify our unique culture, and supporting programs that will grow and develop this community.
In short, we’re thinking big and need your ideas and experiences, both successes and failures, as we continue to build and evolve the university/EDU program.
- Partner with engineering and other teams to build a diverse intern class of talented students
- Provide and maintain a positive candidate experience for every new grad and intern candidate
- Act as a resource to interns throughout their internship, including on-boarding, orientation, performance evaluations, and offers
- Develop strong relationships with our partners and university groups, including faculty and student groups, and create strategies to enhance our value proposition and brand on campus
- Proactively share data-centric updates with stakeholders
- Assist in organizing fun, social events and education-based, learning opportunities for the interns during their time with us
You may enjoy this if:
- Strong social skills with the ability to communicate, to self-motivate, and to be inventive
- You’re friendly, and enjoy talking to candidates of all backgrounds
- You’re passionate about building a university recruiting program from the ground up
- You’re truly flexible and creative. You can shift tasks effectively when there’s a shift in priorities or ambiguity.
- You geek out over cool music
We’re looking for:
- At least 1-2 years full cycle recruiting university candidates, both internship and full time, with preference to recruiting technical roles
- Solid experience closing competitive candidates with multiple offers
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Experience with university recruiting strategies - inclusive of relevant tech skills, conferences, engineering schools
- Program management and event planning skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% during peak recruiting cycles and willingness to work flexible hours as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
$45 Per Hour Oakland CA 94612 12 Month Assignment