Certified Recovery Specialist (678783)
Allied Health | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Certified Recovery Specialist
- Must have a working knowledge of Pennsylvania’s drug and alcohol treatment landscape.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of various recovery support mechanisms.
- Must demonstrate a general understanding of Recovery Oriented Systems of Care (ROSC) model.
- Must be able to demonstrate sensitivity and compassion to the complexities of problems with opioid use/overdose, and other drug use.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess an active Certified Recovery Specialist (CRS) certification through the Pennsylvania Certification Board (PCB) or documentation of certification reciprocity if obtained by another state or certification body.
- Must be willing to submit to a Pennsylvania Act 33 child abuse, Pennsylvania Act 34 criminal records check, and FBI criminal background check.
- Must have a valid PA Driver’s License.
- Must have access to reliable, insured transportation during working hours.
- Must have basic computer skills and be comfortable with using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- As needed, complete patient navigation (via phone or email) to individuals who have a diagnosed SUD or may be at risk for SUD. Patient calls/emails will be triaged to CRS based on identified needs.
- Respond and travel to event as required to provide patient support and care navigation.
- Identify and complete outreach to new county-level CRS’s, recovery communities, and SUD/treatment champions to establish new linkage to care partnerships.
- Develop enhanced Regional Resource Guides for patients; this includes planning a patient-centric format/layout, developing better descriptions of resources to improve patient comprehension/understanding, and identifying additional resources within counties.
- Develop, enhance, implement, and monitor additional patient-centric resource materials.
- Review established prevention program materials (including print handouts, web content, patient recommendations, etc.) and provide feedback/recommendations to ensure resources are patient centric.
- Review current prevention program policies and protocols, including scripts and letters, for patient communication and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Develop ideas and/or recommendations on how the CRS position can enhance response efforts.
- Collaborate on monthly program reporting and assist with internal and external dissemination.
- Assist with program evaluation tools and methodologies by reviewing evaluation materials and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with monthly meeting scheduling with vendors and grantees, workgroup meeting minute documentation and dissemination, and monthly report data and documentation.
- Provide consultation on program curriculum content, resource account support, resource materials dissemination, data collection, and compilation.
- Assist with monitoring/responding to emails received in the resource accounts.
- Other duties as assigned.
TulaRay partners with clients to create staffing solutions that meet unique organizational needs. Our services are designed to reduce administrative burdens, protect your brand, and improve assignment time-to-fill. We believe that mutually successful client relationships are built on lasting quality and exceptional customer service. We pride ourselves on our uncompromising commitment to high-quality emergency management & healthcare personnel, while ensuring that our clients are taken care of with personalized attention. TulaRay manages total compliance and respectfully supports hundreds of professionals and patient-centered programs.
TulaRay is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at tularay.com