Technical Writing | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Writer 2544
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Technical Writer. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and updating outdated documentation as well as drafting and developing high-quality technical content within Confluence for the global support enablement organization. The ideal candidate is an outstanding writer with experience creating content for Salesforce components targeted to Salesforce Admins and the support operations team. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Writer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Technical Writer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with GSE Operations, Salesforce developers and scrum team, and customer support to develop clear and concise technical content.
- Draft, maintain and edit content to document newly released features on team Confluence pages.
- Learn and test product functionality while writing documentation.
- Apply standard methodologies to develop a technical documentation strategy.
- Contribute to shared projects across the larger team.
Technical Writer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of technical writing experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Experience creating content in Confluence.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous experience testing product functionality.
- Salesforce Administrator is preferred.