Streaming Specialist - Live Events
Video QA | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Streaming Specialist - Live Events 1096071
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Live Events Coordinator experienced in broadcast streaming and web and OTT development. The successful candidate will manage content updates on multiple show web pages and mobile platforms and must ensure that all assets and content meet standards of quality and accuracy. The ideal candidate has prior experience managing assets for a web or mobile content property. The company offers a great work environment!
Streaming Specialist - Live Events Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $28/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Los Angeles, CA 90038 or New York City, NY 10019, Open to Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, Possible conversion
Streaming Specialist - Live Events Responsibilities:
- Manage updates to video pages across platforms.
- Curate upcoming live events as they are announced.
- Perform daily content QA tasks.
- Check high-profile content during evening launch periods.
- Coordinate across departments to secure assets and approvals as needed.
- Responsible for not just domestic curation but also the curation related international expansion.
- Responsible for curation involved in the launch of new hardware platforms.
- Process and program live content on web pages, mobile platforms, and OTT devices.
Streaming Specialist - Live Events Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience building and programming content in a CMS.
- 2+ years of experience performing Quality Assurance duties.
- Experience managing assets for a web or mobile content property.
- Experience using team collaboration platforms like JIRA, Asana, and Slack is a plus.
- Proven professional commitment to detail and accuracy.
- Basic HTML skills.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices.
- A deep passion for television.
- Must be an excellent communicator with a commitment to open collaboration.
- Must be a process-oriented individual.
- Must successfully pass a background check.