Product Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Product Marketing Manager 922674
Are you a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a passion for customer insights? Do you have an attention for detail, and the chops to develop, launch, test and optimize customer acquisition programs? We are looking to add a results-driven Marketing Manager to the marketing team, focused on driving content purchases by both non-members and members. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the content team to promote marquee and new release titles through the use of manual and automated marketing programs (onsite and email) and by working closely with the Books, Deals, and marketing systems teams. This role will also work closely with the member engagement team to bring a premium, curated experience through automation. An individual relentlessly obsessed with customer satisfaction and able to approach this from a business metric perspective focused on growing units and revenue will be successful in this role.
- Work company recommendations and personalization teams to develop marketing themes and strategies to promote the right title at the right time to various customer cohorts.
- Create campaigns across onsite and email to drive revenue via content purchases in both members and non-members and overall increase audiobook purchases.
- Report on results up to the Sr. Director level with data-driven recommendations to optimize.
- Scale revenue-driving strategies globally, with an eye to roll out successful campaigns worldwide within 90 days of launch.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital lifecycle marketing and/or product management, defining and driving new programs, campaigns, and initiatives toward launch.
- Experience relying on analytics and data to shape marketing decisions and empower tracking the effectiveness of change.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and data analytics, capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team across brand, product, UX and data science to meet aggressive goals.
- Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary rather than delegate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for spoken word audio content.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Basic HTML aptitude.
- Ability to build Excel-based acquisition models and forecasts a plus.
- Background in marketing a subscription content service.
Newark, NJ 07102 OR Seattle, WA 98109 9 Month Assignment