Thick Film Operator
Technical Operations | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Thick Film Operator 862116
This candidate will join our excellent production team of professional Thick Film operations team. Responsibilities include, completing assigned jobs, proper handling of printing screens, performing high-quality work, in-process inspections, escalating issues/questions to trainers, checking for process deviations, proper chemical handling, and bringing up process improvement ideas. Most of the inspection/repair work is performed under a microscope, and use of various production equipment (Ekra screen printers, BTU ovens, Thickness measurement equipment for in-process checks, viscometer, wash and sanding stations, etc) is required.
- 5 years manufacturing experience, clean room experience desired
- Chemical handling experience a plus
- Knowledge of screen printing a plus
- Goal oriented
- Experience with microscope inspections of parts
- Takes instruction well, and willing to question
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent team skills and communications.
- Self-motivated with professional attitude.
- Great attention to quality/detail.
$19 per hour Colorado Springs, CO 80907 24 Month Assignment