Talent Acquisition | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Technical Sourcer to join the team. The successful candidate will source key talent in the market through a variety of search methods. The ideal candidate has experience sourcing for or working knowledge of roles in data and engineering. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Sourcer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (San Francisco, CA 94015)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Technical Sourcer Responsibilities:
- Partner with Technical proactive sourcing and resume review for priority roles within Product, Tech and Design.
- Proactively source key talent in the market through a variety of search methods (social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals etc.)
- Screen, interview, and submit candidates for open roles
- Passionately educate, excite, and sell candidates on both the opportunity and the company.
- Strategize "out of the box" ways to build a talent pool.
- Create, execute, and track sourcing campaigns.
- Build relationships with Hiring Managers, Recruiters and HR Business Partners.
Technical Sourcer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of related work experience in a search firm or corporate recruiting environment with proven experience with candidate attraction and pipelining.
- Sourcing for or working knowledge of role in data and engineering such as; Data engineering, business intelligence Analytics implementation engineer
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to demonstrate effective customer services skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive/confidential information
- Preferred: Avature CRM and ATS.
- 40 hours/week, Contract Assignment