Technical Recruiter (H)
Talent Acquisition | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Recruiter 959859 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a prolific and experienced Technical Recruiter. This role will focus on delivering best in class talent pipeline for the roles and competencies most critical to achieving growth across the business. The company offers a high-tech, friendly, and collaborative environment, and this is an opportunity to help us continue our evolution as a world-class talent acquisition function.
Technical Recruiter Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Value the importance of customer service and responsiveness.
- Thrive on the challenge of tracking down hard-to-find talent.
- Take pride in delighting our hiring managers to meet staffing needs.
- Desire to be part of a great team, with high standards of quality, productivity, and a fun environment!
- Be flexible and resilient to adapt to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and changing business conditions.
- Strong team contributor, sharing ideas, knowledge, and best practices.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience
- 2 to 5 years of technical/software engineering recruiting experience. Proficiency in hiring developers and dev-ops across the full stack; including mobile, front-end, back-end, video, etc.
- An exemplary relationship builder who is consultative in nature and able to quickly form effective working partnerships
- Proven negotiation ability—both externally with candidates—and also internally with senior-level and C-suite executives; skilled in the ‘art of the pushback’
- Exemplary communicator across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of and proficiency with applicant tracking systems, recruiting technologies, Google mail/calendaring, and MS office suite; social media savvy with a strong online networking presence over a variety of sites
- Strong organization skills and project management acumen, with a keen detail-orientation
- Able to thrive and achieve results in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employment policies and practices
- Must successfully complete a background check
Some experience working in the digital media / Online Internet industry is preferred
A blend of start-up, agency, and corporate recruiting experience is preferred
Knowledge of Avature (ATS/CRM) is preferred
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment