Support Operations Specialist
Client Services | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Support Operations Specialist 1933
We are looking for a collaborative team-player with a “can-do” attitude to join the Global Support Enablement team. As a Support Operations Specialist, you will support the systems and tools used by our growing Customer Support organization, largely powered by Salesforce.com. In this role, you will monitor and manage a queue of reported incidents and requests, partner closely with our Business Technology team to drive resolutions, and regularly update the ticketing system to track progress. We need a self-starter who can learn quickly, drive deliverables, and take pride in ensuring that the customer and analyst experience is kept at the forefront at all times.
- Troubleshoot and triage reported system issues and work with the business and the IT department to find viable solutions and facilitate resolution of issues.
- Manage queue of incidents and requests reported by the global Customer Support team.
- Provide guidance and requirements to developers for bug fixes and minor enhancements.
- Test fixes and new features during user acceptance testing (UAT) of bug fixes or projects; including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance sign-off
- Learn the case management system in detail and assist with system documentation for the Support operation team
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process or system improvements
- Customer service-oriented with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations and the ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience with incident management or in customer service preferred.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and get things done in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow
$50 per hour Remote (Bay Area based candidates preferred) 3 Month Assignment