Supply Chain Buyer
Procurement | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Supply Chain Buyer 975685
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a dynamic Supply Chain Buyer. The successful candidate will work within an exceptional team of procurement, material engineering, supply chain professionals to support the company's world-class technology operations and material supply chain, to enable material flows and supplies are available to our broad customer base. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Supply Chain Buyer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Supply Chain Buyer Responsibilities:
- Perform procurement and material management activities that include: Supplier Quotations, Supplier Selection, Cost Negotiations, Contract Negotiation, Material Purchasing, Sub-Contractor Management, Supplier Performance Evaluation, Safety Stock Management, Inventory Planning & Management.
- Partner with global (US, Europe, and Asia) teams throughout the company and engage with global suppliers to manage material delivery schedules to meet project schedule or production requirements.
- Supply and Demand management and communication to customers and stakeholders
- Direction of operational actions to support material requirement plans
- Information gathering and analysis (Reporting, Business Process Documentation, Project Coordination).
Supply Chain Buyer Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of experience in strategic procurement/supply chain management.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP methodology or systems (preferably Oracle)
- Strong business sense with a clear understanding of supply chain and planning fundamentals.
- Familiar with BI reporting and analytical tools.
- Proven ability to interact with cross-functional teams and deliver results.
- Excellent analytic skills and strong ability to retain and relay large amounts of information
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and remain focused in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment