Sr. User Experience Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. User Experience Engineer 8507
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Sr. User Experience Engineer for the Productivity Engineering team. The successful candidate will collaborate with product managers and engineers to define and implement the interaction design of enterprise products and visualize new concepts. The ideal candidate will have a penchant for innovation and a passion for quality. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. User Experience Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75-$85
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Sr. User Experience Engineer Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of a user-centered design process.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Evaluate, suggest, and outline improvements to existing interface flows.
- Collaborate with web developers and engineers to deliver final products.
Sr. User Experience Engineer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web, or agency).
- 2+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layouts, high-definition, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience building reusable component-based UI frameworks.
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management, and engineering) (preferred)
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications (preferred)
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product, and technology teams) (preferred)
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows (preferred)
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision (preferred)
- Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail (preferred)
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools such as Proto.io, etc. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment