Sr. Software Engineer - Resilience Engineering (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Software Engineer - Resilience Engineering 1979 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to support the OMS Service Automation and Tooling team, which is focused on fulfilling the company's resiliency objectives and enabling service teams to innovate quickly at massive scale. The company offers a great work envirnoment!
Sr. Software Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $75
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Remote)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Sr. Software Engineer Requirements:
- Improve the design and architect our solutions,
- Build new features and to make sure our services are operating smoothly by working with the wider OMS engineering and DB teams.
- Be responsible for configuration and tuning, deployment, and continuous improvement of our tools while maintaining Software as a Service Infrastructure standards.
Sr. Software Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in software development with extensive development experience in OOP language Java and a scripting language such as Python.
- A deep understanding and experience with topics related to security tooling and best practices, dependency scanning, vulnerability management
- Experience writing infrastructure automation code using Jenkins/TeamCity, Chef, Ansible and working with CI/CD pipelines..
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and docker.
- Understanding of networks, proxies, operating systems, restful services, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems, and microservices.
- Experience with platform software components such as MySQL, OS, JVM, Tomcat etc.
- Experience working with private and public clouds.
- Strong knowledge on Design Patterns and the ability to design and construct layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications. Experience with microservices, SOA and API layer desired.
- Collaborative and committed team player with excellent communication skills.
- Familiar with development and monitoring tools such as GIT/SVN, Eclipse/IntelliJ, JUnit, Maven/Gradle, sensu
- Web Application Development, Application Servers Tomcat, Web Services development experience (SOAP or REST)
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment