Sr. Art Director
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Art Director 1032821
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Sr. Art Director. The successful candidate will report to the Creative Director and work within a multi-disciplinary team to produce work that is culturally relevant, newsworthy, and deserving of a consumer’s time and attention. The ideal candidate has Art Direction experience working on national brands at the agency or client level.
Sr. Art Director Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Sr. Art Director Responsibilities:
- Create strategic, conceptual solutions for experiences that are part of a customer journey and rooted in the brand.
- Leverage your strength in UX/UI and design systems to solve complex business problems with designs that scale across web, app, and email surfaces and globally across marketplaces.
- Be an advocate for and a practitioner of creative that is challenging, innovative, and culturally relevant.
- Collaborate productively with creative and marketing partners, and direct designers to develop ideas, experiences, and solutions that:
- Clearly and unexpectedly communicate the essence of the company's experience.
- Leverage human insights, human truths, native behaviors, and, when available, data.
- Push us to innovate our approach to channels, platforms, and other touchpoints.
- Portray the brand and the brand experience through compelling visuals that generate excitement, understanding, and engagement across all channels and touchpoints.
Sr. Art Director Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of Art Direction experience working on national brands at the agency or client level.
- Experienced with overseeing creatives, managing relationships with internal partners, and collaborating with external agencies.
- Value the importance of design systems and use them to create cohesive solutions that scale.
- Always strive to create the best experience and push the boundaries wherever possible.
- Strong portfolio of national brand work. (spoiler alert: we want to see you in your book).
- Strong communicator and partner who believes in, no creative left behind.
- Ability to prioritize your time and work with deadlines. (no one’s perfect but, like, you really try).
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines and producing high-quality work.
- Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Word, and PowerPoint knowledge.