Sr. Analyst, Global Sourcing
Procurement | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Analyst, Global Sourcing
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Sr. Analyst, Global Sourcing. The successful candidate will work across all company divisions, interacting regularly with stakeholders at both the Corporate and Divisional levels. The ideal candidate advanced Excel, and Tableau (or other BI like Power BI) skills, as well as effective time management skills. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Analyst, Global Sourcing Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55-$60/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Remote, New York City preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Sr. Analyst, Global Sourcing Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify opportunities to adjust processes and spending patterns to drive efficiencies and cost savings. Engage and interact with the appropriate stakeholders in the process.
- Perform risk and financial analysis to support sourcing decisions.
- Assist in leading cross-functional teams in performing competitive events (RFPs, auctions, etc.) in support of category strategies.
- Leverage e-Business tools, such as spend analysis, supplier intelligence, bid/auction event management, and others in support of spend category management strategies.
- Assist in detailed negotiations and relationships with suppliers, in collaboration with management, legal and other stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and executing implementation plans for support of programs with new suppliers.
- Support ongoing quality improvement, including scorecarding of suppliers, ongoing reviews with internal customers, and staying abreast of market trends, supplier intelligence, and other relevant information.
- Drive standardization of purchasing best practices, processes, and procedures.
- Contribute to enterprise commitment to diversity and sustainability through consideration of these key areas during supplier selection and negotiation, as well as in ongoing supplier relationships.
- Maintain process workflow to ensure seamless reporting of team’s projects and savings achievements.
- Create dynamic models to identify levers of negotiating influence and calculate savings estimates.
- Collaborate with the Sourcing Finance team to ensure data accuracy.
- Assist in presenting results of sensitivity analyses to key stakeholders.
Sr. Analyst, Global Sourcing Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience in sourcing, finance, media, or operations environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
- Strong analytical, business process analysis, and problem-solving capabilities. Effective time management skills.
- Skilled with technology-based systems including spend analytics and i-procurement tools (Spend HQ, Tableau, CXO Nexus, Ariba).
- Ability to develop detailed work breakdown structures.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel (+VBA), Access, Power BI, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret specifications and use sound judgment to make business decisions.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment