Sourcing Support Analyst
Procurement | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
GSS COE Support Analyst 815066
The Sourcing Analyst position provides analytical expertise for the Global Strategic Sourcing organization as a member of the Center of Excellence team (COE) with responsibility for various activities, including management of SAP master data, and the identification and resolution of issues related to supply contract pricing and item creation and maintenance. The Sourcing Analyst resolves issues (invoicing, workflow, formula cards & SAP data) proactively by working as a liaison between all internal parties and externally with Suppliers as needed to ensure contract adherence. They use best judgment to determine the appropriate action to prevent reoccurrence and improve the efficiency of the process. The role develops, maintains, and optimizes recurring reports and delivers ad-hoc analytic support to assigned Spend Areas in GSS. The role also develops job aids to document best practices. A continuous improvement mindset is required to drive efficiency and eliminate waste.
- Partner with Sourcing Managers and Spend Leads to ensure proper development and maintenance of SAP Outline Agreements (Pricing Agreements) to ensure goods/services are supplied as efficiently as possible and managed in full compliance to supply agreements.
- Ensure pricing uploads are managed in a timely manner in accordance with sometimes volatile market/index conditions.
- Independently analyze and determine the source of order/invoice discrepancies in iDMS invoice repository system, and decide and communicate proper resolution to the payables team to allow problem transactions to be released for execution.
- Engage Sourcing Managers (and as needed Suppliers) to troubleshoot and implement corrective actions for open issues. Analyze past activity to determine root cause and communicate and implement solutions that avoid the same/similar issue reoccurrence.
- Develop, Optimize, and Manage regular reporting for individual Spend Areas and overall Sourcing organization, including Diversity Tracking, Contract Compliance & Rebate Tracking, ERS Statements, Commodity Buys, Blocked/Expiring OAs, Obsolete Materials, Source List Discrepancy, etc.
- Work with suppliers to ensure timely reporting and provide training and support to suppliers as needed to ensure timely delivery of information.
- Analyze historical information to identify to aid in driving continuous process improvement opportunities that minimize future disruptions and drive more efficient management of contractual obligations between the company sourcing team and its Suppliers.
- Document best practices in the form of job aids. Provide miscellaneous project and analytic support to GSS. Example: pulling specifications from our material spec. repository tool.
- Compile required information and facilitate new item set-ups including Workflow creation/management and development of Formula Cards.
- SAP Experience a nice Plus.
- Operated in any type of procurement environment would be a nice to have and will be looked at first
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Preference for procurement-related experience
- Experience using SAP Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently, creatively and efficiently with minimal direction in an unstructured environment
- Strong planning and organization skills: ability to establish work plans, “multi-task”, and prioritize simultaneous projects.
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Ability to streamline and improve work processes
- Collaborative / Teamwork - Enjoys and thrives in an environment that fosters working jointly on projects and decisions. Flexibility to flow to highest priority work.
- Ability to provide leadership and accountability for assigned spend area contracts
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
High School Diploma or GED
$19 per Hour Alpharetta, GA 30022 5 Month Assignment