Sourcing Analyst (L)
Procurement | Alpharetta, GA | Full Time and Contract
Sourcing Analyst 960737 (L)
We are a leading CPG company looking for a Sourcing Analyst to provide analytical expertise for the Global Strategic Sourcing organization with responsibility for various Responsible Sourcing & Sustainability activities, including management of responsible sourcing data, risk assessment support, and supply chain traceability reviews. The Sourcing Analyst will work with various members of the Sustainability team and sourcing to proactively prevent risk in our supply chain and understand grievance issues. The role will also assist with supplier engagement, ad-hoc support sustainability goals needs, and developing job aids. We are looking for someone with a continuous improvement mindset is required to drive efficiency and eliminate waste.
Sourcing Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23
- Worksite: Leading consumer packaged goods company (Alpharetta, GA 30022)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k
- Partner with Sourcing Managers and Spend Leads to ensure proper Responsible Sourcing data is managed in full compliance to RSS requirements. Ensure RS documents are uploaded in a timely manner to the GSS contract database.
- Support FY21/FY22 review of suppliers to continue to drive verification of the Business Partner Code of Conduct
- Review contracts for verification that BPCOC is included and send self-certifications to suppliers if appropriate through DocuSign
- Support Equivalent Code Reviews for RSS Manager’s review
- Assist with global trackers and global rollout of current domestic program
- Report progress monthly to be uploaded to online GSS Analyzer for buyer dashboard review
- Ensure all records are stored (SharePoint)
- Analyze and determine source of any discrepancies for the global fiber certification data, and decide and communicate proper resolution to support final summary for the annual report. Engage Sourcing Managers (and as needed Suppliers) to troubleshoot and implement corrective actions for missing or inaccurate data. Analyze past history for volume and type of certification to determine any discrepancies and communicate support as needed to resolve. Contact suppliers to avoid same/similar issues reoccurring.
- Develop, Optimize, and Manage regular reporting of BPCOC for overall Sourcing organization, including: SOT, Self-certification, Contract verification and Equivalent Code Reviews. Work with suppliers to ensure response if engaged to ensure timely delivery of information.
- Analyze historical information to identify to aid in driving continuous process improvement opportunities that minimize future disruptions and drive more efficient management of contractual obligations between sourcing team and Suppliers. Document best practices in the form of job aids.
- Provide miscellaneous project and analytic support to RSS. Example: Science Based Target Baseline Support which would include if requested (1) Support review of 160 + supplier’s goals by understanding their carbon footprint (2) Review website for each supplier to determine their current reduction goals (3) Review data to transfer to GHG emissions
- Support Hog Fuel (residual waste) Supply Chain review (1) Request declaration letters from suppliers (2) summarize results
- Support benchmarking reviews as requested reviewing other Consumer Product Groups (CPG’s) as requested on ESG (Environmental Social and Governance) topics such as deforestation, palm management and industry, audit programs, etc..
- Support supplier engagement as needed regarding informative letters to suppliers regarding grievances. Supplier analysis of which suppliers to engage on specific action plans in regards to risks in supply chain
- 40 hours/week, 7 month ssignment