Software Test Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | San Mateo, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Test Engineer 1880
As part of this team, you will ensure that the quality of our products exceeds the expectations of our customers. Your expertise in automated testing of highly interactive data visualization platform and data visualization rendering engine will help transform the way we view, analyze and test enterprise data with high quality visualizations.
The work we do is technical, challenging and interesting. We are looking for test engineers who have a quality mindset, love to break software, automate testing and who want to understand how parts work together to make the system function.
About the Team:
The Prism Analytics team focuses on the development and service management of an end-to-end data analysis and discovery product offered as part of the cloud-based business application solutions. Our mission is to employ the latest web design and distributed computing technologies in creating a data analysis product that’s both easy-to-use and powerful.
- Industry-defining technology in the area of business intelligence, high quality visualization creation and rendering engine, reporting and data analysis
- Learn the needs and gain hands on experience using an enterprise-grade data discovery product
- Contribute to projects that enhances the building, testing and deployment infrastructure for the Prism product line
- You are at the right place if playing around with data is your passion
- You will be validating the various aspects of the data using high quality visualization and challenge the results of the rendering engine
- You will own the end to end delivery of the feature starting from planning, execution and automation
- You will be working closely with highly skilled developers, designers and product managers
- You should be fearless in raising concerns while advocating for the high-quality bar
- Strong debugging skills and out of the box thinking is highly desirable
- Full stack test engineer with proficiency in UI and back end validation of Data Visualization web platform and rendering engine
- Proficiency in writing UI automation using Selenium WebDriver and TypeScript
- Proficiency in writing and automating cross-browser Integration and functional test
- Experience with writing back end API Automation and integration with UI
- Ability to write high quality test plan from Product requirements that covers cross-functional, integration and performance aspect of the feature
- Ability to debug server logs, setting up DSL based bamboo plans and maintaining test framework
- Hands on experience writing code with one of the programing languages like Java, python
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years industry experience
- Positive attitude and result oriented problem-solving approach
- Natural instinct of never compromising approach with the quality of product
- With all the technical expertise, we are looking for a great team player. Our team is made up of highly motivated and skilled engineers. While we value the technical skills, we also ensure the fun never goes away and we feel accomplished at the end of the day.
$75 per hour San Mateo, CA 94403 6 Month Assignment