Service Quality Specialist
Business Operations | Omaha, NE | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Service Quality Specialist 8207
The Learning and Performance Solutions (LAPS) teams within Global Customer Operations (GCO) drives impact and results essential to the success of the business by providing flexible and innovative learning and performance solutions to develop GCO employees. Our Quality Solutions team enables the business to drive quality rep performance and deliver a quality customer and member experience.
This team functions as a global horizontal department that supports the needs of multiple service verticals within GCO at various regions, so this individual must be adaptable and willing to evolve to meet changing demands in a fast-paced environment. We dream big, we have fun, and we get things done. In addition, the ideal candidate will bring a multidimensional background that combines mentoring and coaching along with analytical skills and a practical hands-on approach to process improvements.
- Service Quality Analysis: Evaluate support representative’s performance via support metrics, evaluation, and coaching data. Partner with and provide insights to managers to identify and agree on areas for managers / seniors / leads to deliver individual case evaluations and coaching to their representatives.
- Service Quality Coaching: Facilitate engaging and empowering training of managers / leads / seniors in coaching philosophy and methods within a QA coaching session. Provide ongoing coaching support to managers / leads / seniors, enabling them to deliver consistently meaningful and engaging QA coaching sessions.
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain trusted partnerships with business partners, customer-facing staff, and cross-functional groups, providing regular communications and updates. Collaborate with the business, operations managers, knowledge management, and learning teams to provide structured and timely recommendations to enhance the customer / member experience and improve performance at levels of the organization.
- Service Quality Evaluation: Use tools to gather data and evaluate trends or patterns affecting quality at the rep level as well as broader trends at the team / regional / product level. Leverage expertise to identify and explore gaps identified through analyzing case review results, and support data; conduct root cause analysis, identify performance / process improvement opportunities and share actionable insights.
- Must be a go-getter with great initiative and the ability to deliver and drive results with great autonomy and independence.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, embraces change, and consistently identifies the highest value actions / strategies and executes on them efficiently.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize across multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Significant experience (3+ years) in one or more of the following areas (or combination of): Coaching, Service Quality Assurance, Service Quality Management, Service Quality Analysis, Consulting, Customer Service Operations
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and processes, derive insights, report insights in clear format, and present insights in compelling fashion to leadership
- Proven experience in coaching/mentoring individuals to success and demonstrated ability to style-flex as needed based on a variety of situations, individuals and audiences
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Fluent in written and conversational English; bilingual or multilingual a strong plus
- Expertise in GROW model of coaching (or similar coaching models) and philosophies and ability to effectively train in the fundamental principles of coaching and develop other’s coaching skill
- Six Sigma certification or training, understanding of root cause analysis methodologies, control charts, pareto charts other quality management methodologies.
- Passionate about service quality and performance improvement opportunities.
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment and equally enjoys working independently.
$35 per hour Omaha, NE 68114 6 Month Assignment