Senior Technical Consultant
Sales Operations | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Technical Consultant 8931
A leading tech company in the professional networking industry is looking for a Senior Technical Consultant to be a key technical resource for the Customer Success Organization through the sales and implementation process. The successful candidate will work closely with Customer Success Managers, Onboarding consultants, and Customers to provide technical assistance, and consulting to ensure smooth onboarding of customers. The ideal candidate will be a natural relationship builder with great communications, organization, and technical skills. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Technical Consultant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55-$65/hr
- Worksite: Leading tech company in the professional networking industry (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Carpinteria, CA, 93013, New York, NY 10118, Chicago, IL 60661)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Senior Technical Consultant Responsibilities:
- Ensure successful onboarding of customers, supporting with integration, authentication, and consulting efforts as needed.
- Develop and deliver presentations that explain our products to clients and prospects.
- Delight customers by providing prescriptive consulting on solutions and quickly resolve escalations when required.
- Identify, evaluate, and communicate customer trends to leadership in a prompt manner.
- Support Sales, and Customer Success Managers as the key technical resource to understand customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Provide input to internal product teams on customer needs and industry trends for product enhancements
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to stay current on product features and platform changes.
- Document any new technical issues, investigate solutions and communicate the solutions to the appropriate teams.
Senior Technical Consultant Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in the implementation of technical products and projects, especially in a subscription-based business.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience with security protocols and enterprise user management systems (e.g. SAML, Active Directory)
- A good understanding of Learning Management Systems and how they integrate with Learning experience platforms and content delivery. (preferred)
- Experience and/or familiarity with Multi Auth, xAPI, SQL, Learning Record Store, and Learning Experience platforms. (preferred)
- Proven project management capabilities and stakeholder management. (preferred)
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple customer projects at once. (preferred)
- Knowledge and prior use of case management and collaboration tools like SFDC, Dynamics, Jira or Confluence. (preferred)
- Knowledge and prior experience in Engineering query tools to query Hadoop big data. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment