Senior Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Marketing Manager 972995
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a highly innovative, data-driven, customer-focused Senior Marketing Manager to drive and own its customer lifecycle and retention efforts. The successful candidate will lead the charge to ensure that every member is properly nurtured throughout their member lifecycle, with a particular focus on best customer/engagement programs, and save strategies that will drive lifetime value. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, motivating, influential, and has a passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns, communications, and programs that will add substantial value to the membership experience.
Senior Marketing Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and continue to optimize high-impact engagement strategies and lifecycle programs based on insights from analytics and modeling.
- Collaborate with data science teams to develop new and optimize existing models to target appropriate audiences.
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan for member marketing.
- Measure and report on results of marketing efforts assessing results against relevant KPIs and size opportunities for scale.
- Deliver and work cross-functionally with marketing operations on omni-channel, retention-driving initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, and other channels and devices, as relevant.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (web, social, and strategic partners) and turn learnings into actionable next steps.
- Lead efforts to create, maintain and improve analysis and reporting related to member engagement, retention, and churn.
- Partner with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on initiatives where applicable.
- Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs and drive new product initiatives based on a deep understanding of customers and the customer experience, and integrate into retention campaigns.
Senior Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 7+ years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Retention marketing experience in lifecycle programs, segmentation, and automation strategy. Subscription business model and/or retail organization experience a plus.
- Strong ability to assess competing priorities and multi-task
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, as well as data and content management system
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus the ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
- Experience with upgrades and downgrades is a plus.
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally, with teams including marketing operations, data science, and product.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer experiences
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment