Senior Manager, Original Content Marketing (H)
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Manager, Original Content Marketing 961943 (H)
A leading podcast and audiobook company is looking for a Senior Manager, Original Content Marketing to lead and develop creative promotions with cross functional teams. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Manager Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Senior Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop compelling creative campaigns and assets that drive sales and listening of specific Original titles in close coordination with cross functional teams including PR, social, marketing, editorial and video.
- Support and build out our existing communications with Original authors and talent to help them understand the powerful promotion and engagement that the company provides.
- Engage in close contextual work to ensure the successful creation of compelling promo assets including; writing interview questions for author / talent videos, close reads of manuscripts for pull quotes, audio clips, audiograms, animated videos and writing short marketing lines as needed.
- Develop and manage project plans for multiple small-and-large-scale projects simultaneously keeping all the deadlines and details in line.
- Maintain the release calendar, content descriptions and track all promotional plans
- Manage the collection and tracking of rights usage for creative associated with all Original titles
- Lead and manage weekly and monthly meetings with cross-functional teams in order to receive and further disseminate critical information on a title-by-title basis
- Monitor and mine the company catalog for titles that can be opportunistically promoted
- Support content creators by providing information and promotional tools
- Track completed promotions and perform analyses as needed to monitor effectiveness; communicate results to key stakeholders
- Special projects as assigned by the Senior Director of Content Marketing to facilitate the team’s smooth operation
Senior Manager Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience in related fields (entertainment properties or media preferred, but not required)
- Background in online consumer marketing or merchandising
- Ability to perceive the “hook” for promoting a piece of content
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Maniacally detail-oriented
- Comfortable with high-volume throughput – we work with lots of titles at any given time and be able to keep track of project status.
- Thrive in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Highly pro collaboration with teams and individuals across the institution
- Interest / experience in marketing pop culture and sports content is preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment