Senior Automation Engineer
Software ENG & DEV | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Automation Engineer 1720
We make software for people who plan. We're powering a new generation of business planning for organizations of all sizes with the Adaptive Insights Business Planning Cloud. Addressing the need for greater business agility in a world that moves fast, our Business Planning Cloud delivers a new way for everybody who plans to collaborate, gain business insights, and adapt with agility.
The ideal candidate will have hands on experience with testing, automation, the ability to collaborate with a small talented team of engineers.
- Collaborate with Developers, Hosting and other QA engineers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as this job involves interacting with multiple teams.
- 6+ years of experience working with development and QA as SDET or automation engineer
- Experience with RDBMS, such as Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
- Knowledge of REST and API testing/automation
- Experience with Python
- Proven experience in programmatically testing software products and automating those tests
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with Java
- Experience writing automated tests in a Continuous Integration (CI) systems
$75 per hour Palo Alto, CA 94303 4 Month Assignment