Scanning Project Manager
Project Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Scanning Project Manager 1015718
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Scanning Project Manager. The successful candidate will manage all scanning projects, maintain the department contact list, project requirements, budget, and box metadata. The ideal candidate has excellent knowledge of Document Scanning operations and workflow, as well as knowledge of Electronic Document Management software. The company offers a great work environment!
Scanning Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Scanning Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all scanning projects.
- Ensure project scope, schedule, and budget are met.
- Develop and manage project plans for scanning each department's documents.
- Maintain department contact list, project requirements, budget, and box metadata.
- Oversee and interact with vendor project manager on daily basis.
- Oversee the packing of boxes. Validate the metadata form prepared for each box. Ensure bar codes are affixed to the box. Place pick-up order.
- Manage work orders and pickup validation receipts.
- Attend all meetings with vendor and department, prepare meeting minutes, and monitor system setup.
- Work with the department to determine the document repository – iManage or Visual Vault.
- Work with iManage team to create workspace.
- Work with vendor to validate Visual Vault workspace and requirements.
- Monitor departments' QC process and ensure that it is being done in a timely manner.
- Handle requests for documents on demand.
- Respond and resolve department and/or vendor-related issues.
- Manage, analyze, and review workflow process. Manage document destruction process.
- Manage monthly scanning costs. Process monthly billing.
- Ensure proper chain of custody of all documents/cartons.
- Ensure all project SLA’s are met. Ensure all projects are completed on time.
Scanning Project Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years of project management experience in a Document Scanning operation.
- 5 - 7 years of computer-related experience.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with several internal teams in order to complete tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Document Scanning operations and workflow.
- Excellent knowledge of Document Scanning repositories (Visual Vault and iManage a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management tools (Asana a plus) Excel and Microsoft products
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management software
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment