Salesforce Reporting Analyst
Sales Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Salesforce Reporting Analyst 2358
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Salesforce Reporting Analyst. The successful candidate will create salesforce dashboards and reports for the channel business. The ideal candidate must have Salesforce Admin and /or report creation experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Salesforce Reporting Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $85/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Salesforce Reporting Analyst Responsibilities:
- Create salesforce dashboards and reports for the channel business.
- Provide help in creating/replicating salesforce reports from one instance to another.
Salesforce Reporting Analyst Qualifications:
- Salesforce Admin and /or report creation experience.
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) / Salesforce reports.
- GTM knowledge is a plus.
- Strong communication abilities
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment