Talent Acquisition | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Recruiting Coordinator 969453
A leading video, audio and voice technologies is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help with the recruiting process and to provide daily support to multiple coordinators, recruiters, and business units. You’ll be at the forefront of creating spectacular candidate experiences. This is a great role for someone looking for a career in the recruiting world! The company offers a great work environment.
Recruiting Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $24/hr
- Worksite: Leading audio video, audio and voice technologies company (San Francisco, CA 94103)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Recruiting Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Involved in all aspects of recruiting from sourcing to onboarding to orientation and office tours.
- Responsible for all communications with the candidates.
- Responsible for heavy scheduling between one or more managers/interviewers and candidates.
- Involved in sourcing projects helping to identify strong and diverse talent for a variety of roles.
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications:
- Coordination and scheduling experience, specifically with MS Outlook.
- Administrative support experience is preferable, such as performing administrative tasks with strong computer PC skills, Windows environment.
- Demonstrated experience dealing with high levels of confidential information.
- Experience with high-pace, high-volume recruiting/planning environment
- Must be detail-oriented and able to adapt to changes quickly.
Shift: 9/80 work schedule
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment