Software ENG & DEV | Loveland, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
R&D Engineer 997653
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking an R&D Engineer to deliver technical expertise for solution implementation to customers based on products and services. The ideal candidate is an engineer with design experience that feels has comfortable designing RF equipment and systems. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
R&D Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Loveland, CO 80537)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
R&D Engineer Responsibilities:
- Focus on the implementation/execution of custom solutions and also contributes technical guidance to the sales process.
- Understand customer’s problems, recommend solutions to meet their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Integrate products and services (at the system/solutions level) into the customer’s environment.
- Ensure the solution functions per specifications.
- Ensure system solution is functioning properly at the customer site.
- May be product or technology-focused.
- May deliver customer training and consulting related to our application, as well as assist in pre-sales, as part of their tasks.
- Determine and develop approaches to system/application engineering service assignments.
- Lead projects requiring coordination with other functions, customers, third parties.
- This role will be focused on custom switch matrices.
R&D Engineer Qualifications:
- 8+ years practical experience as a Test Systems or Applications Engineer, including 3 years in a similar environment.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience defining test solution requirements.
- Must have RF test experience.
- Product development/prototype experience.
- Experience working in the Aerospace/defense market sector is preferred.
- Well rounded, systems background with experience in HW, SW, Electrical, and Mechanical design (Understands whole product and able to deal with all components).
- Experience working closely with customers and has the ability to decipher customer needs and translate that into viable products.
- Keen problem-solving ability.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment