Production Operations Coordinator (H)
Media | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Production Operations Coordinator 964073 (H)
A leading audiobook platform is seeking a Production Operations Coordinator to develop and build relationships with Spanish-speaking artists, producers, and creators based in the US, Spain, Mexico, and other Latin American countries to help scale business opportunities and grow audiences in LATAM. The sucessful candidate will provide deal support, manage dateabases, and coordinate end-to-end business processes with local and international content teams. The company offers a great work environment!
Production Operations Coordinator Benefits:
- Worksite: A leading audiobook platform (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Production Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate pre-production.
- Act as liaison between external partners, the company's local and international business team.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries, relay last-minute narration and scheduling information, and troubleshoot production issues.
- Collect and submit assets and metadata for production.
- Collaborate with the two different teams to monitor progress and ensure titles release on schedule.
- Identify and socialize process gaps, drive process improvements, and set system requirements in order to reduce churn and elevate the partner experience.
- Provide onboarding documentation to third-party providers regarding asset and audio specifications.
Production Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- College Degree required.
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish required for internal/external business communication.
- 3+ years of experience in an editorial/publishing environment.
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems such as Salesforce.
- Superb organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude and focus on excellence.
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity, and rapidly evolving environment.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment