Creative | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Production Designer to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and managing the visual aspects of an artistic production or performance. The company offers a great work environment!
Production Designer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $35-$40/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Production Designer Responsibilities:
- Read scripts to identify what visual style is most appropriate.
- Meet with the Producer and Director to discuss their view and requirements.
- Develop a conceptual style for every aspect of the production.
- May provide sketches to communicate a concept to the Director and Art team.
- Produce scale drawings of sets, and draw up ideas for costumes, props, and make-up. May also provide ideas for special effects or graphics.
- When working on a film or television project, must research and scout out filming locations.
- Manage the art department throughout the production process, instructing them on direction and vision.
- Attend progress meetings, rehearsals, and filming, adjusting and advising on visual aspects all along the way.
- 40 hours/week, 3 Month Assignment