UX | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
We are seeking a Product Designer who's excited to design a world-class user experience for our streaming services. At our Burbank design studio, Product Designers design across over 20 different supported experiences, from connected TVs, to mobile apps to web.
You are curious, smart, biased towards action and deeply focused on the “outcomes” of your work. You know that great design starts with understanding the problem. You are a designer whose work displays both a pixel-level attention to detail, as well as an acute understanding of broader usability paradigms. Someone who is able to transform complex concepts into simple, approachable experiences that are easy to use and visually balanced, across any device. A team player that lives and breathes the interactive space.
- Create pixel precise designs that are on brand and are created based on product requirements and partner input / feedback.
- Research the competitive landscape, create user flows and work towards product designs that take into consideration evolving functionality, technological innovation and their effects on the product or company revenue.
- Collaborate with product, engineering and other cross-functional partners to develop compelling solutions across multiple problem spaces like discovery and engagement.
- Be an advocate for visual and functional consistency while also capitalizing on strategic opportunities to evolve our systems and interactions.
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Strong UX and visual design sense, with an eye for simple, intuitive interfaces.
- Experience quickly adapting to fast moving timelines and variable project requirements
- Ability to work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal partners and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
- Experience partnering with peer designers and product / project orgs to deliver cutting edge design solutions across the entire product lifecycle and have experienced multiple launches
- Ability to rapidly concept, ideate and execute multiple concepts.
- An amazing portfolio that illustrates a deep understanding of functional UI/UX paired with a modern visual design sensibility. Any applicant without an online portfolio will not be considered.
- Passion for innovation with an attitude that good enough is NEVER good enough
- The right candidate should have experience working in an agile context, where they have been a member of a delivery team in a product development environment; working closely with Product Owners, developers and QA engineers
$65 per hour Remote (Will work PST hours) 3 Month Assignment