Product Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Product Designer 10495
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Product Designer. The successful candidate will lead by connecting the dots between user insights, design patterns, and business goals. The ideal candidate has prior experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web, or agency). The company offers a great work environment!
Product Designer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $70-$75/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (New York, NY 10118, Open to remote - Must work EST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Product Designer Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centered design process.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Work with web developers and engineers to deliver final products.
Product Designer Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in user experience design or industry experience (corporate, software, web, or agency)
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, design communication, human-computer interaction, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.
- Ability to deliver small to medium-scale projects independently and/or owning components of larger projects with support from senior ICs and Managers.
- Ability to influence decisions on assigned projects by actively engaging and adding value in team discussions.
- Ability to deliver solutions for structured problems that have few dependencies on other products/teams.
- Ability to create solutions that consider end-to-end user flows and impacts on adjacent experiences.
- Ability to identify opportunities to extend the design system language.