Healthcare/Medical | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Practice Coordinator 20908297
A leading medical institution is seeking a Practice Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the front office and administrative duties. The ideal candidate has experience working in multiple medical specialty clinics. The company offers a great work environment!
Practice Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr.
- Worksite: a leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94143)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Practice Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Answer all calls office calls and logging into Cisco phone.
- Check voicemail throughout the day and returns all calls within 24 hours.
- Check-In and Out all clinic patients for all specialties.
- Retrieve all insurance cards, imaging, and new patient packets and scan them in; along with HIPPA and TACOS forms.
- Go over (AVS) After Visit Summaries with ALL patients.
- Upload imaging to LifeImage & share it with the providers.
- Send out New patient packets.
- Help the Admin MA with the work queue.
- Sort faxes.
- Scan medical records.
- Handle/Sort Office Mail
- Replenish "NEW PATIENT" packets
- Replenish Terms and conditions and HIPAA
- Prepare chart prep for next day’s clinic.
- Replenish all specialties forms (new patient/follow up/post-op).
- Clean and Disinfect the waiting area at the end of the day.
Practice Coordinator Qualifications:
- Apex/Epic experience.
- Experience working in multiple medical specialty clinics.
- Familiarity with patient care and answering phone calls.
- Multi-tasking skills.