Payroll | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Payroll Accountant 9829
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Payroll Accountant. The ideal candidate has experience dealing with payroll accounting close. The company offers a great work environment!
Payroll Accountant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Remote - Candidates local to the Bay area are highly preferred)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Payroll Accountant Responsibilities:
- Complete accurate month-end and quarter-end close under US GAAP within the required deadlines.
- Prepare and post US and Canada payroll journals during month-end close.
- Prepare US and Canada account reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Work on monthly analysis reports to assist variance analysis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the payroll reporting process and payroll reports.
- Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of Oracle ERP and constantly seek to optimize processes.
- Consistently drive efficiencies in your area.
Payroll Accountant Qualifications:
- 3+ years of post-qualification accounting experience.
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience working with payroll accounting preferred.
- Experience dealing with payroll accounting close.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Experience working with ADP GlobalView Reports.
- Goal-oriented with excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to integrate quickly into new teams and companies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.