New Product Introduction Program Manager
Program Management | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
New Product Introduction Program Manager 977110
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking a New Product Introduction (NPI) Program Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will have to develop, drive and implement NPI plans to ensure a smooth handoff between R&D and Order Fulfillment manufacturing. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
New Product Introduction Program Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
New Product Introduction Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, drive and implement NPI plans to ensure a smooth handoff between R&D and Order Fulfillment manufacturing.
- Lead an NPI cross-functional team, being accountable and holding team members accountable for project deliverables.
- Work closely with the R&D Project Manager to create a detailed, single-aligned NPI project schedule including key cross-functional activities and triggers.
- Develop NPI risk assessment, including triggers and contingency plans.
- Actively support and drive Product Lifecycle requirements throughout the NPI.
- Communicate, track and monitor current progress toward key milestones and completion of NPI deliverables.
- Cross-functional communications to ensure team alignment.
- Management communications to report project metrics, status, risks, and appropriate escalations to minimize any negative impacts.
- Develop and coordinate prototype builds and product ramp.
- Define and track contingency/mitigation plans through closure.
- Lead, track and communicate the product’s path to production stability.
New Product Introduction Program Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ years relevant experience on new product introductions or project management.
- Bachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of product lifecycle and strong Project Management skills.
- Ability to lead diverse and co-located teams well.
- Manufacturing product and process understanding.
- Ability to use positive influence to achieve cross-functional goals and keep a cross-functional team moving toward a common goal.
- Great understanding of how to balance business risks/benefits and project risks/benefits.
- High level of ownership, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Strong track record of successful plan execution.
- Detail Oriented, takes initiative, self-motivated.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment