MLC Laser Final Test Technician
Technical Operations | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
MLC Laser Final Test Technician 990547
A leading electronics testing and measurement company is seeking an experienced MLC Laser Final Test Technician. the successful candidate will work under general direction and from manufacturing process plans, and specifications to perform a wide variety of manufacturing processes for the manufacture of Monolithic Laser Combiner (MLC) systems. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
MLC Laser Final Test Technician Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $22/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
MLC Laser Final Test Technician Responsibilities:
- Run MLC laser systems through automated final test processes. Tune and configure MLC laser systems for optimal performance.
- Characterize and perform root cause analysis of failures in RMA factory repair laser systems.
- Perform pre-shipment activities and packaging of MLC laser systems.
- Conduct incoming inspection of individual laser modules prior to integration into the system.
- Analyze PC board failures and troubleshoot down to the component level.
- Perform mechanical assembly of electronics box build-type products. Perform production work using up-to-date production procedures and drawings.
- Using Word and Excel as needed to track and store required production/inspection data. Using the Oracle ERP system track and control work orders and parts.
MLC Laser Final Test Technician Qualifications:
5 – 7 Years’ experience building, configuring and testing laser systems, preferably optical fiber-based products.
Experience troubleshooting laser systems to determine the root cause of failures.
Experience reading PCA schematics and troubleshooting failures down to component level.
Working knowledge of laser, electronics, and optomechanical technology.
Ability to cross-train in a flexible manufacturing cell environment.
- Monday - Friday, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment