Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst
Business Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $45.00 to $45.00 per hour
Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst 2875
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst. The successful candidate will support the North America segment on high dollar value Supersede and Replace (SSR) deals. The ideal candidate has a partnership mentality acting as a trusted advisor to guide and collaborate with sales executives to close SSRs. The company offers a great work environment.
Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $45/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, Atlanta, GA 30326 or Chicago, IL 60604, Open to Remote for candidates in Eastern Time (Atlanta) and Central Time (Chicago)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment, Possibility for Extension/Conversion
Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support the North America segment on high dollar value Supersede and Replace (SSR) deals.
- Assist North America sales account executives.
- Develop strategies for Supersede and Replace (SSR) deals.
- Facilitate conversations across customer care, legal, revenue recognition, deal operations, and sales teams.
- Perform deal calculations in a workbook and quoting tool and prepare and modify contract documents.
- Manage opportunities in salesforce.
Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst Qualifications:
- 2-3+ years working with sales operations, deal management, or renewal management.
- 2-3 years of experience facilitating deal completion with adjacent teams, such as legal, revenue recognition, and deal operations.
- Experience responding to contract edits, AKA “red lines”.
- Shown experience working with a fast paced sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable researching and finding solutions to a sales proposal.
- Comfortable making independent decisions related to our contracting and commercial terms.
- Ability to quickly prioritize and complete work.
- Extraordinary sense of humor and enjoys lifting your teammates to success.
- Be an excellent organization ambassador.
- Demonstrate our core values and chip in to a strong and positive culture.
- Expert proficiency with Salesforce and Apttus or equivalent quoting tool.
- Ability to manipulate formulas in Microsoft Excel.