Manufacturing Technical Specialist
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Technical Specialist 942191
If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Technical Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $32
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Technical Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support front end assembly processes for final instrument products.
- Work with various products on Assembly, Systems, and Button Up. Provide support with board pretesting for by learning pretest procedures.
- Responsible for weekly inventory in area and put away of parts in conjunction with rest of team.
- Focus on quality and improving test spin time caused by reworks, shortened build times triggered by part shortages and/or escalations.
Manufacturing Technical Specialist Qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office suite), written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to provide cross training on learned procedures.
- Ability to learn and contribute to back end Inspection and Quality processes.
- Ability to work with Mechanical Engineer and documentation team to make updates to process documentation;
- Ability to provide monthly ESD audits and testing for production areas.
- Monday-Friday 6:30AM - 3:00PM
- 40 Hours/week, 24 Month Assignment