Manufacturing Operations Support, Kitting
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support, Kitting 991826
A leading technology company is looking for a Manufacturing Operations Support, Kitting. The successful candidate will be assigned a set of tasks to ensure material availability for released and upcoming NPI/production jobs. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Operations Support, Kitting Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $23/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support, Kitting Responsibilities:
Escalate part shortages to the material coordinator.
Manages PICO’s SI’s. Put away or coordinate the putting away of materials into storage locations.
May perform cycle counts and resolves count discrepancies.
Coordinate kitting activities for NPI and production jobs. This includes BOM accuracy, setup kit, cycle count material, review shortages, and issue material as needed to the production floor.
Must be customer-oriented.
Manufacturing Operations Support, Kitting Qualifications:
- The ability to work in an ESD room environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up through a standardized chain of command. Ability to handle and process multiple materials.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for the proper handling and movement of parts.
- Experience with micro-assembly is desired. Experience with microscopes is desired.
Microsoft Office skills required.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking. Ability to handle delicate products.
- Monday - Friday, 2:00 PM - 10:30 PM.
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment