Manufacturing Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Operations Support 919205
We manufacture integrated circuits in support of our internal and external customers. You will be part of a team that handles both production and development circuits; you will work closely with engineering groups, area trainers and other operators. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Operations Support Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $20
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Operations Support Responsibilities:
- Work independently to contribute to the area’s goals
- Handle delicate products as instructed by the product documentation and engineering specifications
- Use standardized procedures to set up and run a computer program and semi-automated equipment to pick and sort integrated circuits for visual inspection
Manufacturing Operations Support Qualifications:
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts
- Experience with aspects of integrated circuit fabrication processing including but not limited to sort or visual inspection desired.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Skilled coordination/multitasking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 10:00PM-6:00AM, flexibility to work weekend shifts required
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment