Manufacturing Materials Coordinator (L)
Technical Operations | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Materials Coordinator 971506 (L)
A leading technology company is seeking a Manufacturing Materials Coordinator, responsible for making an assessment of production materials status, define materials delivery schedule, drive manufacturing to make and deliver these materials and components to the final assembly production floor. The company offers a family-oriented culture and environment!
Manufacturing Materials Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40/hr
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Santa Clara, CA 95051)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Materials Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with optics manufacturing team to generate optics materials demand matrix with and without Oracle ERP system. Monitor its materials delivery schedule and coordinate these materials and delivery for NPI demand and Production work orders.
- Summarize and report materials supply status to NPI and Production management teams for actions of on-time material delivery. It may require this job to also support coordination of production fabrication tools status, work order priorities, process delay of risk mitigation plan, product shipping, etc.
- Help Supply Chain to update WIP and inventory materials transactions, cycle count, inspection, cleaning.
- Support R&D and Quality Team to track MRB review and all non-conformity materials flow.
Manufacturing Materials Coordinator Qualifications:
- 5+ years of working experience in materials handling, logistic monitoring, production planning, process development, manufacturing engineering management, or similar industrial work experiences.
- In-depth understanding of manufacturing operation, scheduling, data analysis, process workflow/control/monitoring to make precision optics materials such as glass flats, prisms, wavefront correction.
- Experience in one or more of the following technical areas: production materials planning, data log, and analysis using Oracle ERP or Microsoft Office.
- Actively thinking and learning to monitor manufacturing issues, propose or translate ideas and solutions into tangible results.
- Excellent communication and ability to work well in a team environment with people at all levels.
- Manufacturing experience with precision optics assembly or manufacturing such as lenses, mirrors, laser interferometers, optical system integration, semiconductor equipment
- Depth of Knowledge in Oracle database
- B.S. or equivalent in Business Management, Industrial Engineering, Production Management, Project Management, or similar technical field.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment