Global Sales Compensation Analyst - Documentation
Technical Writing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Global Sales Compensation Analyst - Documentation 9896
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Global Sales Compensation Analyst. The successful candidate will help to define and redefine future state operational procedures. The ideal candidate can perform flawlessly and professionally in a challenging, growing, and extremely fast-paced environment, along with the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances dictate. The company offers a great work environment!
Global Sales Compensation Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55-60/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (San Francisco, CA 94105, open to remote candidates)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Global Sales Compensation Analyst Responsibilities:
- Build and optimize a secure playbook within SharePoint for the GSC organization.
- Document our current processes/procedures and flag inconsistencies across regions and lines of business.
- Work with resources within GSC to provide guidelines, create standardization or challenge our existing processes.
- Maintain communication with team members concerning the direction of the playbook.
- Create a framework to provide governance for continuous improvement.
- Provide templates and tools to help automate, define & standardize processes across GBO.
- Utilize Learning & Comms to further educate impacted parties within and outside of GSC Org.
Global Sales Compensation Analyst Qualifications:
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in sales compensation, finance, accounting, or another related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred; Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Experience with using Microsoft Products (ie Excel, Word, Powerpoint) Intermediate level Microsoft Excel Skills is required.
- Experience with an incentive system (i.e. Xactly Incent, Oracle Incentive Compensation)
- Experience in administering sales commissions.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments, while administering complex programs.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Deep interest in analyzing data, with the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills and responsiveness.